Ornamental, evergreen, fast-growing shrub growing 2-3m with glossy, green leaves that develop purple tones in winter. Produces masses of small pink buds opening to clusters of tiny white flower heads in mid-autumn to spring. Flowers are followed by small blue-black berries. Very hardy, making a perfect screen plant or hedge. Moderately frost tolerant.
· Height - 2-3m
· Width - 3m
· Full sun or part-shade
· Well-drained moist position
· Performs well as a container plant
· Ideal as a garden specimen
· Trim after flowering to maintain compact growth
Evergreen, fast-growing shrub with rich green shiny leaves. Bears large clusters of tiny, fragrant, white flowers in spring. These are followed by small, red berries. Plant in a sunny, well-drained, moist soil. Moderately frost hardy. Ideal as a hedging or specimen tree for the small garden.
· Height – 4m x 4m wide
· Adaptable to most soil types
· Lightly prune after flowering
· Ideal as a screening plant