Lavender is a delightful plant adding attractive clumps of silver-grey to the garden. This hardy plant has aromatic foliage bearing pale violet-blue flower spikes through winter and spring. Lavender thrives in a well-drained sunny position and once established will tolerate dry conditions.
· Height – 1.5m, Width – 1.5m.
· Prune lightly after flowering to maintain compact growth.
· Tolerant of part-shade position.
· Ideal for cottage gardens, rockeries and container planting.
· Can be timed into a neat hedge.
· Attracts bees to the garden.