Rosemary - rosmarinus officinalis ‘tuscan Blue’
Hardy evergreen perennial herb bearing masses of deep-blue flowers, strongly aromatic dark-green foliage. Leaves can be picked and used for flavour in cooking and for flower arrangements. Thrives in a sunny well-drained position, can be used as a small hedge also suitable for container growing.
· Height 1-2m - Width 1-1.5m
· One of the most upright ad resilient of all the rosemary’s.
· Ideal for use as a border or hedging plant.
· Mid spring to summer flowering.
· Suitable for poor to average soils.
· Will tolerate dry-heat, partial-shade and coastal conditions.
· Frost tolerant.